At Anasia, we offer more than a job. We provide a long-term career and a chance to make a real difference. Whether it is in Sales, Customers Service, Accounting, Marketing, Logistics, HR, Admin or IT, we offer you an opportunity to grow the business and achieve personal success.
ANASIA is a firm where you will be expected to work hard, challenge yourself every day and provide our clients with service that is unmatched in its dedication to their needs. You will also receive the best training in the industry, have an opportunity where client responsibility and contact will come to you early in your career, and experience the thrill of delivering difficult work that is done well. We can achieve these standards because we demand excellence while recognizing that our employees are most effective when they enjoy a reasonable quality of life as well.
It takes work to find the right balance, and everyone does it differently, but at ANASIA we value the importance of all aspects of our employees’ lives. That is why our highly accomplished professionals choose ANASIA over many other opportunities for employment – and stay to make their careers here.
Junior Service Engineer 4/19/2021
Job Type: Full Time | Experience needed: 1-3 Years of experience | Career level: Entry Level | Vacancies: 1 open position
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
1-3 years’ experience in machines maintenance and/or installations.
English language fluency in both written and spoken.
Experienced in the use of Microsoft office.
Problem solving and communication skills.
Basic level in Classic control.
Provide on-site installation, validation, commissioning and troubleshooting of equipment.
Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
Provide high level technical support to external customers at their location and understand their needs and offer solutions.
Provide on-site training to the customers.
Interface with cross functional work teams such as customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales.
Able to communicate actively on high standard with our principals that helps to support with difficult service cases and to introduce the ideas in field services.
Human Resource (HR) Specialista day ago
Full Time | Manager | 5+ Yrs of Exp | 2 Vacancies | Human Resources (HR) | HR Policies | Employee Engagement | Compensation & Benefits
Location: Sheraton Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Category: Human Resource
- Bachelor degree in Engineering.
- Fluent English & communications skills.
- 5 years of relevant experience in a Sales Management post.
- Excellent business related computer skills.
- Proven record of success in technical sales.
- Good knowledge of packaging technologies & equipment.
- Applied Arts / Fine Arts or Equivalent bachelor is a must.
- 1-3 years of graphic design experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Strong Proficiency especially with design software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign.
- Solid understanding of layout, typography, color, and other design principles.
- Can work with brand guidelines, creative thinking, idea conceptualization.
- Familiarity with social media interfaces: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc...
- A keen eye for beautiful and interesting information design.
- A strong and clean visual design sense.
- Proven graphic designing experience.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating designs.
- Develop the overall layout for various branding projects.
- Hands-on experience with after effects, short videos is a plus.